Join the Coalition
to Protect LGBTQ Youth from Conversion Therapy
If we are going to be successful in stopping licensed professionals from using so-called ‘conversion therapy’ on young Kentuckians, we need a coalition of activists, religious groups and professionals across Kentucky. The support of organizations like yours will help us protect youth from these dangerous practices.
The purpose of this coalition is to raise awareness on the dangers of conversion therapy to Kentucky’s youth, and advocate for the enactment of restrictions on the use of this discredited practice with anyone under the age of 18.
The statement must be signed by the President, Executive Director, or Board Chair of your organization.
Coalition Member Expectations:
- Signing the coalition letter
- Participating in our annual lobby day on February 13
- Sharing the PSA video on social media
- Encouraging your members to make calls & send emails to legislators
- Inviting other groups to the join coalition
Together we will protect Kentucky’s youth from conversion therapy!